This Healthier Double Chocolate Baked Oats is made from healthy and simple ingredients! It’s moist, ultra chocolatey, and velvety smooth.
-1/2 cup oats (rolled or quick oats)
-1 large egg
-1 Tbsp. maple syrup
-1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
-1/2 tsp. baking soda
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1/4 tsp. espresso powder (optional)
-1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
-1/4 cup chocolate chips + more for top
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10 oz. ramekin.
2. Blend together all of the ingredients together (other than the chocolate chips) until smooth, and combined.
3. Pour batter into ramekin.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 2 mins.
- Cook Time: 25 mins.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ramekin
- Calories: 400
Keywords: baked oats, blended baked oats, chocolate baked oats