This classic Creamy Alfredo Pasta is a classic! The whole dish comes together in 15 minutes and is made with just a handful of ingredients, which you might quite possibly already have on hand! If you love pasta, you gotta try this recipe.
-16 oz. pasta (we used fusilli)
-2 Tbsp. butter
-5 cloves garlic, minced
-1 1/2 cups heavy cream
-1/2 cup milk
-4 oz. cream cheese
-2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
-1/4 tsp. salt
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente.
2. In a large saucepan over medium heat, add in 2 Tbsp. butter with 5 cloves minced garlic.
3. Once the butter is melted and the garlic is fragrant, add in 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, 1/2 cup milk, and 4 oz. cream cheese. Stir that together until fully combined.
4. Let the sauce simmer on low for 5 minutes. The sauce should also thicken.
5. Now add in 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese and stir until the cheese is melty. Also, add in a 1/4 tsp of salt to the sauce.
6. Finally, add the cooked pasta into your Alfredo sauce and stir to combine.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Savory
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian/American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 492
Keywords: pasta, alfredo pasta, alfredo sauce, how to make alfredo sauce