Treat yourself to these Sheet Pan Nachos! Topped with your favorite toppings: cheese, ground beef, black beans, a homemade pico de gallo, avocado, and sour cream! It doesn’t get any better than this!
-12 oz. tortilla chips
-1 tsp. olive oil
-1/2 small onion, chopped
-2 garlic cloves, minced
-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
-1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
-1 tsp. paprika
-1 tsp. cumin
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
-3 cups shredded cheese (we used a mix of sharp cheddar and extra sharp white cheddar)
For Pico De Gallo:
-1/4 cup finely chopped onion
-1/2 finely chopped jalapeno, seeds removed (optional)
-1 Tbsp. lime juice
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1/2 lb. tomatoes, diced (1 – 2 tomatoes)
-1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1. To make the Ground Beef: In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in 1/2 chopped small onion along with 2 minced garlic cloves. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in 1/2 lb. lean ground beef, and cook until browned. Add in 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning, 1 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp. cumin, and a 1/4 tsp. salt. Once fully cooked, remove from heat.
2. Place half of the 12 oz. of tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Evenly sprinkle about 1/3 of the cheese over the chips. Then evenly add 1/2 a cup of black beans along with 1/2 of the ground beef. Add on the second layer of chips, then top it off with the other 1/3 of the shredded cheese, the rest of the beans, and the remainder of the ground beef. Finally, sprinkle on the rest of the cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
3. Top with the toppings, and serve immediately!
To Make Pico De Gallo:
1. To a bowl add in all of the ingredients and mix to combine.
2. For the best flavor, let it sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 500
Keywords: nachos, sheet pan nachos, the best nachos