Soft and fluffy vanilla cupcakes topped with a light strawberry whipped cream cream cheese frosting! They are so easy to make, you’ll have them whipped up in no time!
For Vanilla Cupcakes:
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. salt
-1/2 cup softened butter
-3/4 cups white sugar
-2 large eggs
-2 tsp. vanilla extract
-1/2 cup buttermilk
For Strawberry Whipped Cream Cream Cheese Frosting:
-6oz. softened cream cheese
-1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 cup whipped heavy cream
-1/4 cup blended freeze dried strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake liners.
2. Whisk together 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 1/4 cups baking powder, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together 1/2 cup softened butter and 3/4 cups white sugar. Beat that for about 3 minutes or until fluffy.
4. In thirds, alternate adding the dry ingredients with the buttermilk. The batter will be thick.
5. Scoop batter into the cupcake liners evenly.
6. Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Let the cupcakes fully cool before frosting.
For the Frosting:
1. Whip together 6oz. softened cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl, whip up 1 cup whipped heavy cream until stiff peaks.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Then mix in 1/4 cup blended freeze dried strawberries.
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 150
Keywords: strawberry cupcakes, cupcakes, strawberry vanilla cupcakes
1 thought on “Sweet Strawberry Cupcakes”
Oh these cupcakes look so amazing girls! I can’t wait to try them… photography is spectacular and makes everything look so scrumptious good!!