This crepe cake is just as delicious as it is beautiful! Everything in this cake perfectly compliments each other from the sweet strawberries, paper-thin crepes, to the light-and-airy cream cheese whipped cream frosting!
-1 1/2 cups milk
-4 Tbsp. butter (melted)
-4 large eggs (room temp)
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-1 Tbsp. sugar
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 cup flour
whipped cream + cream cheese frosting
-8 oz. cream cheese (room temp.)
-2 cups heavy whipping cream
-2 tsp. vanilla extract
-3/4 cup powdered sugar
-3 cups finely chopped strawberries
-10 strawberries sliced in half
1. In a blender or processor, add 1 1/2 cups milk, 4 Tbsp. of melted butter, 4 large eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1 cup of flour.
2. Preheat your pan over medium heat. We are using an 8-inch nonstick pan.
3. Once your pan is preheated, add in a little less than a 1/4 cup of batter. Start swirling it around, to coat the bottom of the pan.
4. Once your crepe is lightly golden around the edges, flip. Let it cook for another 30 seconds on the other side. Then remove from pan, and let cool.
5. Let your crepes cool completely before frosting the cake. This batter should make about 15 crepes.
6. Now for the frosting. In a large bowl, cream together 8oz. of cream cheese. It should be light and fluffy. Then add in 2 tsp. vanilla extract, and 3/4 cups powdered sugar. Blend until smooth.
7. In a separate large bowl, whip 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, until stiff peaks.
8. Then gently fold your whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
9. To assemble your cake, first, add a crepe (make sure it has cooled down), then add on a generous dollop of the cream, and smooth it out, and then add a scoop of chopped strawberries, and spread. Repeat this process until you have used up all of the crepes.
10. When you have placed on your last crepe, add a big dollop of your cream and smooth it out. Then chill the cake for 30 minutes.
11. Once chilled, top the cake with some halved strawberries, or whatever you prefer.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 237
Keywords: crepe cake, strawberry crepe cake, crepes