Is there anything better than classic s’more? These are! Our S’mores Bars are made up of thick, melty chocolate bars, fluffy marshmallow cream, all wrapped around a warm graham cracker cookie crust! Perfect for Summer baking!
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp baking soda
-3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
-1/2 cup softened butter (unsalted)
-1/4 cup granulated sugar
-1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
-1 large egg
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-2 XL Hershey chocolate bars (4.4 oz)
-1, 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter an 8×8 pan, and line with two sheets of parchment paper, leaving the parchment paper slightly hanging over the pan, for easy transferring.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp baking soda, and 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, with a hand mixer, cream together, 1/2 cup softened butter (unsalted), 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed), and 1 large egg, and 2 tsp. vanilla extract.
5. Slowly add in the dry mixture, and mix until combined.
6. Divide the dough in half.
7. Press half of your dough into the prepared baking pan, making it an even layer. This will be your top layer. Remove from pan and save for later.
8. Now, press in the other half of your dough, making it even.
9. Next, layer on your chocolate bars.
10. Top the chocolate with 1, 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme, spreading with a spatula to make it even.
11. Add on the other shaped layer of dough on top.
12. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
13. Let cool completely before serving.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake