The best way to make pizza is with naan! It’s a super simple dinner idea, and takes less than 30 minutes. And not to mention how delicious they turn out each every time!
-2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese
-1 cup of fresh mozzarella pearls (torn in half)
-3 minced garlic cloves
-2 Tbsp. olive oil
-1 tsp. Italian seasoning
-a pinch of salt
-1/4 cup finely sliced red onion
-2 roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
-basil, for serving
1. In a small bowl, mix together 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese, 3 minced garlic cloves, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. Italian seasoning, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
2. Place 4 naan on a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, and evenly sprinkle on the cheese mixture. Now place on the tomato slices, along with the onions, and mozzarella pearls, torn in half.
3. Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before serving, top with basil and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 small pizza
- Calories: 275
Keywords: naan pizza, how to make naan pizza, the best naan pizza