“I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” Bake your own winter wonderland with these adorable White Christmas Cupcakes! A moist white cupcake made with a fluffy whipped cream frosting that’s sure to brighten up any frosty winter day!
-1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. baking soda
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 cup white sugar
-1 cup milk
-1 tsp. white vinegar
-1/2 cup oil
-1 tsp. almond extract
-8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
-2 cups powdered sugar
-1 1/2 cups heavy cream
-white sprinkles of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake liners.
2. Whisk together 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1 cup white sugar. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together 1 cup milk, 1 tsp. white vinegar, 1/2 cup oil and 1 tsp. almond extract.
4. Pour the dry mixture into wet the and mix just until combined.
5. Scoop batter into the cupcake liners evenly.
6. Bake the cupcakes at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Make sure the edges don’t get too browned.
7. Let the cupcakes fully cool before frosting.
1. Whip together 6oz. softened cream cheese with 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
2. In a separate bowl, whip up 1 cup whipped heavy cream until stiff peaks.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 250
Keywords: cupcakes, christmas cupcakes, white cupcakes