This colorful Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner is our favorite go-to for a quick and healthy meal, ready and on the table in less than an hour! The salmon is perfectly flakey, baked with crispy potatoes, sweet crisp red onions, and pretty roasted carrots.
For the Marinade:
-4 Tbsp. olive oil
-2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
-1 tsp. salt
-6 cloves grated garlic cloves
-4 Tbsp. lemon juice
-2 Tbsp. honey
The Vegetables + Salmon:
-1 lb. baby potatoes, cut
-2 medium red onions, sliced
-1 lb. carrots (we used rainbow carrots)
-4 7oz. salmon filets
1. To make the marinade, in a small bowl whisk together 4 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 Tbsp. chopped rosemary, 1 tsp. salt, 6 cloves grated garlic, 4 Tbsp. lemon juice, and 2 Tbsp. honey. Set that aside.
2. Now in a large bowl, add in 1 lb. cut baby potatoes, 2 sliced red onions, and 1 lb. of carrots. Pour over about half of the marinade and mix until the vegetables are fully coated.
3. Pour the vegetables onto a large baking sheet, and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
4. Once the vegetables are golden, add on 4 salmon filets. Pour the remaining marinade over the salmon, and bake at 400 degrees for another 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 15 mins.
- Cook Time: 40 mins.
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the sheet pan
- Calories: 320
Keywords: salmon recipe, salmon sheet pan dinner, how to cook salmon