-1/2 cup fresh raspberries
-1 Tbsp. white sugar
-1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp. tapioca flour
-1 Tbsp. honey
-raspberry milk, or drink of choice
1. In a small bowl, with a fork, mash together 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, and 1 Tbsp. white sugar. Microwave mixture for about 30-60 seconds.
2. Next, strain the mixture, keeping the juice from the raspberries. But don’t throw away the raspberry pulp mixture – you can use that to make the raspberry milk later.
3. Once strained, to the raspberry juice, add in 1 Tbsp. tapioca flour, and mix. Microwave for 60 seconds, stirring in 15 second increments, until it forms a slime-like mixture.
4. Now add in your remaining 1/2 cup tapioca flour, and mix until it’s no longer sticky.
5. Form and shape into tiny balls, and cook in boiling water, for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for another 20 minutes.
6. Now at this point, you can add in an optional sweetener of your choice, like honey, sugar, or maple syrup.
7. Spoon the boba into glasses, and top with ice. Pour in raspberry milk, or your drink of choice. Enjoy!
To make the raspberry milk, combine the saved raspberry pulp, (from step 2) and about 3/4 cups of milk.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: drinks
- Method: microwave/stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 250
Keywords: Raspberry Boba, Boba, How to make boba