And this my friends, are what dreams are made of! Soft, fluffy, moist, and lightly sweet, these Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins are the ultimate Fall treat!
-2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/2 cup white sugar
-1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
–2 tsp. pumpkin spice
-2 tsp. baking soda
-1 tsp. baking powder
-1/4 tsp. salt
-15 oz. pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix!)
-3/4 cups flavorless oil
-1 tsp. vanilla extract
-3 large eggs
For Streusel Topping:
-3/4 cups all-purpose flour -1/4 cup white sugar
-1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
-1 tsp. pumpkin spice
-6 Tbsp. melted butter
-1 cup powdered sugar
-2 Tbsp. milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F, and line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. In a bowl, add in 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 2 tsp. pumpkin spice, 2 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. baking powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Whisk until combined.
3. In a large separate bowl, add in 15 oz. pumpkin puree, 3/4 cups flavorless oil, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and three large eggs. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
4. Now add your dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and beat until fully combined. Don’t overmix!
5. Evenly scoop batter into each cupcake liner.
6. To make the streusel topping, in a small bowl, add in 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed, 1 tsp. pumpkin spice, and 6 Tbsp. melted butter. Mix with a fork until small clumps form.
7. Generously top your muffins with the streusel, and bake them in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, to make the glaze whisk together 1 cup powdered sugar, and 2 Tbsp. milk.
9. Once out of the oven, drizzle on the glaze, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
Keywords: pumpkin coffee cake muffins, pumpkin muffins, coffee cake muffins