Make these fun and adorable Peanut Butter Chocolate Spider Cookies this Halloween! They consist of a soft and chewy peanut butter cookie base, with a sweet marshmallow spider web, and last but not least, a chocolate peanut butter cup to top it all off!
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 Tbsp. white sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
12 mini peanut butter cups
3/4 cup mini marshmallows, for spider webs
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, for melting
24 candy eyes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. To a medium-sized bowl, add in 1/4 cup softened butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 3 Tbsp. white sugar. Beat that with a hand mixer, until smooth and creamy.
3. Next, add in 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter, 1 large egg, and 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract. Beat again until smooth, and add in the dry ingredients: 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp. baking soda, 1/4 tsp. baking powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt.
4. Beat the mixture until a dough forms. Scoop out 12 cookies, and roll them into balls. Place onto a lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-11 minutes.
5. Let cool for a few minutes, and in the meantime melt 3/4 cup of mini marshmallows and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. With clean hands stretch out melted marshmallows onto each cookie, creating spider webs. Now, to the top of each cookie, pipe on a dot of melted chocolate and place on a mini peanut butter cup. Again, with the melted chocolate, pipe on spider legs, and two tiny dots at the base of the peanut butter cup. Place on two candy eyes, and repeat the process with the remaining cookies!
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American