Cookie Dough Ice Cream is everyone’s favorite, so today we’re making this No-churn Cookie Dough Ice Cream! It’s a rich and creamy vanilla ice cream, with cookie dough pieces and mini chocolate chips in each delightful bite! So good, how could you resist!
For the cookie dough pieces:
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup softened butter
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (heat-treated)
2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, divided
For the no-churn vanilla ice cream:
14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. To heat-treat the flour: Place the flour in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave it on high for about 30-60 seconds. Watch the flour, or it will burn.
2. To make the cookie dough pieces: In a small bowl, add in 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1 stick of softened butter, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Beat that with a hand mixer, until smooth and creamy.
3. Add in 1 1/4 cups of heat-treated flour, and beat that while slowly drizzling in 2 Tbsp. of milk. Once that’s fully combined, it should form a nice dough.
4. Fold in 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips with a spatula. With clean hands, form tiny balls of cookie dough, and transfer that to a baking sheet. Freeze the cookie dough bites for 15 minutes.
5. To make the no-churn vanilla ice cream: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together a 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Set that aside.
6. Now in a separate bowl, whip up 2 cups of heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Pour the sweetened condensed milk mixture into the whipped cream, and fold that in.
7. Once it’s fully mixed in, add in your frozen cookie dough pieces, along with the remaining 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
8. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Now you’re ready to scoop and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Freeze Time: 6 hrs - overnight
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freeze
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 375