Fresh, fruity, creamy, and no-bake, this is the ultimate Spring or Summer dessert! This tart consists of a golden Oreo cookie crust, a sweet and creamy fruit filling, made with fresh mangoes and raspberries, and lastly topped with whipped cream and raspberries to finish it off!
For the Cookie Crust:
28 golden oreo cookies
1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Fruit Mousse Filling:
6 oz. fresh raspberries
3 medium-sized mangoes, chopped
4 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. gelatin powder
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1. For the cookie crust: To a blender or food processor, add in 28 golden oreo cookies, and pulse until fine crumbs. Add the crumbs to a bowl, and mix with 1/3 cup melted butter. Mix that until combined and evenly press that into a 9-inch tart pan. Let it chill in the freezer for 15 minutes, while we make the mousse filling.
2. For the Fruit Mousse Filling: To a blender or food processor, add in 6 oz. fresh raspberries and 3 chopped medium-sized mangoes. Blend that until smooth. Add in 4 oz. cream cheese, 1/3 cup white sugar, 2 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 Tbsp. gelatin powder. Blend until fully combined, then pour it into a large bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Add the whipped cream to the raspberry mango filling. Fold that in with a spatula until no lumps remain. (You can also use a whisk).
4. Pour the filling into the tart pan, and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours – overnight to set completely.
5. Now, decorate however you’d like and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins.
- Chill Time: 8 hours - overnight
- Cook Time: 0 mins.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 300