-4 Tbsp. butter
-1 bag (12oz) marshmallows
-6 cups rice Krispies
-3/4 cups melted white chocolate
-24 edible eyes
1. In a large saucepan over low heat, add in 4 Tbsp. butter, and let melt.
2. Once the butter is melted, slowly add in 1 bag (12oz) marshmallows, and stir until melted. (It does take a few minutes, so be patient).
3. Once the marshmallows are melted turn off the heat, and pour in 6 cups rice Krispies, mixing until combined.
4. Immediately transfer that to a 9 x 9-inch pan, and press it in to flatten. Let cool for a couple of minutes.
5. Cut the rice Krispie treats into rectangles. There should be 12.
6. Drizzle the white chocolate over the Rice Krispie treats, and add on two eyes.
7. Let the chocolate harden, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Serving Size: 1 rice Krispie treat
- Calories: 200