A Giant Single-Serve Sugar Cookie! Honestly is there anything better? This cookie is sweet, crinkly, soft, and chewy. And the best part is, the dough comes together in one bowl and it’s really simple!
2 Tbsp. softened butter
3 Tbsp. white sugar (plus more for rolling)
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
2 tsp. whisked egg
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 tsp. baking soda
1/8 tsp. salt
1. In a small bowl, beat together 2 Tbsp. softened butter, 3 Tbsp. white sugar, and 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract. Beat that until light and fluffy, for about 1-2 minutes. Then add in 2 tsp. of a whisked egg, and continue beating.
2. Now with a spatula, fold in 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, 1/8 tsp. baking soda, and 1/8 tsp. salt. Shape the dough into a ball, and roll it in granulated sugar.
3. Transfer to a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Halfway through the baking, pan bang it on the counter for that beautiful crinkly cookie.
4. Let cool for 10 minutes, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 giant cookie
- Calories: 250