These soft and chewy Everything Bagel Bombs are filled with whipped cream cheese, that results in amazing texture and flavor! They also require NO yeast, and take only 10 minutes to bake!
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-2 tsp. baking powder
-1/4 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-3/4 cups greek yogurt
-1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
-1 egg + 1 tsp water (for egg wash)
-1 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1/4 tsp. baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix in 3/4 cups greek yogurt. Once the dough gets shaggy, knead it for about 5 minutes until elastic.
3. Roll the dough into an even log, and cut it into 8 even pieces.
4. With each piece, shape it into a ball.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a ball. Roll the balls out into a flat circle.
6. Spoon in 2 tsp. of the whipped cream cheese into each circle.
7. Take all the sides to the center, and pinch them together. Make sure it’s fully sealed. Round the bomb into a smooth ball.
8. Place the bombs seam side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
9. Brush each bomb with egg with made with 1 egg and a tsp of water. Then sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning.
10. Bake the bombs at 450 degrees for 10 minutes until lightly golden and puffed.
11. Once out of the oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 2 mins.
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bomb
- Calories: 110
Keywords: bagel bombs, everything bagel, everything bagel bombs