These soft and chewy Everything Bagel Bombs are filled with whipped cream cheese, that results in amazing texture and flavor! They also require NO yeast, and take only 10 minutes to bake!
-1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
-2 tsp. baking powder
-1/4 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp salt
-3/4 cups greek yogurt
-1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
-1 egg + 1 tsp water (for egg wash)
-1 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. baking powder, 1/4 tsp. baking soda, and 1/2 tsp salt. Mix in 3/4 cups greek yogurt. Once the dough gets shaggy, knead it for about 5 minutes until elastic.
3. Roll the dough into an even log, and cut it into 8 even pieces.
4. With each piece, shape it into a ball.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a ball. Roll the balls out into a flat circle.
6. Spoon in 2 tsp. of the whipped cream cheese into each circle.
7. Take all the sides to the center, and pinch them together. Make sure it’s fully sealed. Round the bomb into a smooth ball.
8. Place the bombs seam side down onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
9. Brush each bomb with egg with made with 1 egg and a tsp of water. Then sprinkle on the everything bagel seasoning.
10. Bake the bombs at 450 degrees for 10 minutes until lightly golden and puffed.
11. Once out of the oven, let them cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 2 mins.
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bomb
- Calories: 110
Keywords: bagel bombs, everything bagel, everything bagel bombs
10 thoughts on “Everything Bagel Bombs”
Just wondering if you can leave the cream cheese out??
We haven’t tried it, but we think it should work! If you try it, let us know how it goes!
My daughter and I made these today. They turned out great, were super easy to prepare, and were delicious! Thank you for sharing your recipe!
Yay! So happy you enjoyed them!
These are delicious! Great recipe so easy to make! My k my question is how to do you store leftovers? Do they go into the fridge due to the cream cheese?
So happy you love them! They store well in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
My daughter loves those bagel bite things from Dunkin, but they are so expensive and you only get 2. So I’m making these for her and she’s sooo excited!
Yay! We are sure you guys will love them! 🙂
I made mine into bagel shapes and left out the cream cheese and they still turned out fantastic!
That sounds like a great idea! So happy you enjoyed them! 🙂