These European Style Ham and Cheese Ciabatta Sandwiches will have you dreaming of the French countryside. Chewy and crusty ciabatta bread spread with a honey dijon mustard and an herb butter layered with melty cheese and ham. The sandwich is warm and so good!
6 mini ciabatta rolls, sliced in half
4 Tbsp. softened butter
1 Tbsp. chopped rosemary
2 Tbsp. chopped chives
a pinch of salt (if using salted butter, skip this ingredient)
3 Tbsp. honey dijon mustard
8 oz. white cheddar cheese
8oz. ham (18 slices)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix together the butter, rosemary, chives, and salt (if using salted butter, skip adding in the salt).
3. On the bottom side of the bread, lightly spread the herb butter, and spread honey dijon mustard on the other side.
4. Over the buttered side layer on the white cheddar cheese, ham, cheese, and close the sandwich with the top. Repeat for the 5 remaining sandwiches.
5. Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sandwich is warm.
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 7 mins.
- Category: Savory
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: European
- Serving Size: 350