These adorable little Puff Pastry Chocolate Sleeping Bears are almost too cute to eat! Flakey puff pastry wrapped around melty, milk chocolate, and a charming little teddy graham tucked under the “sheets”. These little pastries look like they came straight out of a fairytale!
-4 pieces of thawed puff pastry, cut to 8 x 2 1/2 inches
-1, 4 0z. chocolate bar (8 pieces)
-4 teddy grahams
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut a sheet of puff pastry into 4 8 x 2 1/2 inch pieces.
3. To each puff pastry piece, place on two squares of chocolate leaving a bit of space on the top.
4. Lay a teddy graham on the center of the chocolates.
5. Fold the bottom over half of the teddy graham. Crimp the edges of each side. Make sure it’s sealed.
6. Make an egg wash by whisking 1 egg.
7. Lightly brush the egg wash onto the pastry.
8. Bake the pastries at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
9. Transfer the pastries to a cooling rack and let them cool for 10 minutes.
10. Finish them off with an optional dusting of powdered sugar and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 15 mins.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pastry
- Calories: 250